Pages

16 October 2012

Leighton Meester in Elie Saab - On Set with 'Gossip Girl'

I feel like I haven't done a post on 'Gossip Girl' fashion in a long while.  Come to think of it, I am not surprised in the least.

If you have been following the show since its inception in 2007, you'll share my feeling of disappointment at the last season.  The fashion, the story, everything felt uninspired.

But my eyes lit up and my interest piqued when I saw these photos of Leighton Meester filming scenes in a beautiful Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture gown.  The baby blue dress looked amazing on Leighton, who wore it with a sophisticated bun and her signature headband.

So here I am, once more hoping that the show will redeem itself on all fronts in its sixth and last season.





Image Sources: justjared, style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...